Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Online Mobile Tv Channels Streaming

I was waiting for my train the other morning when I got a text on my mobile. It was my girlfriend saying she was watching the news and there was another shark attack in my area. That is what made me think wouldn't it be great if I could get mobile streaming TV where I could watch the news on my way to work or watch TV when I wanted to.
I decided to have a look on the net and see if there was any such software that would allow me to have mobile TV streaming on my phone. I kept coming across the same problems that the quality of the channels wouldn't be up to any standard to watch on a mobile phone. I Couldn't understand this as the processing powers of mobile phones are quite fast these days and the connection to the internet with 3g is getting better everyday.

I looked for a few weeks on the net without any results. However I did find a lot of information on mobile phone streaming that I am going to share with you.

1. If you have a mobile phone with internet access it can be possible to stream tv channels on the phone if you are able to access the likes of youtube.

2. There are other alternatives that you can look into. There are many channels available on the internet which are free and legal. A lot of them are broadcast in foreign countries but there are english speaking channels that you will be able to get.

And friends Today i am posting some links of indian channels straming. Use these links on mobile to view channels.
AAJ  TAK
COLORS

UTV ACTION

MTV

TODAY
Link: rtsp://46.51.136.87/broadcast/today.rm
 

NEWS X(9X)

TEZ

UTV BINDAAS

IBN7

B4U

AFTV Classic

AFTVHorror
View more Tv at 
  •  www.freebe.tv 
  • www.yupptv.com 
All the links are tested by me and absolutely free of cost. More to come soon..keep visiting this blog.
Enjoy!!!!
Read more »